Volunteer to become a part of history...
Sunnybrook Farm Museum
Many of the friendly
people you'll meet during a visit to Sunnybrook Farm Museum are
volunteers. They play an important role in bringing the Farm to
life. Consider sharing your time, experience and skills in this
unique historical setting. Apply to become a member of our dedicated
team of volunteers.
As a volunteer at Sunnybrook Farm Museum
- Meet new people and connect with fellow volunteers
- Enjoy diverse opportunities and flexible scheduling
- Be encouraged to develop leadership, teamwork, communication and life skills
- Gain valuable customer service experience
- Receive orientation and training
- Enhance your resume
- Learn more about City programs and services while contributing to your community
- Be recognized for your participation
- Have fun!
For more information:
Phone: (403) 340-3511 Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Friends of Sunnybrook Farm Society - Board of Directors
Members at Large:
President: Jack Swainson
Vice President: Bill Hanrahan
Past-President: Terry McBride
Treasurer: Gerry Winia
Secretary: Jack Hoar
- Nancy Bergstrom
- George Campbell
- Jean Johnson
- Irene Sisson Thomas
- Tom Towers
- Doug Wright